Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update!

First full day of pageant and I was way excited to get on here and tell you about it!  I participated in the dance/movement auditions and made it...my part is a Lamanite Campfire dancer!  I haven't had any rehearsals yet, but watching other people rehearse is really neat.  The stage is huge and the grandeur and scale of the whole production is magnificent.  I will really miss seeing all my buddies back home at church tomorrow though :(
While I'm here at pageant I wanna share a scripture with you whenever I update my blog, just to give you a little spiritual boost like I'm having for 2 weeks.  I love these words and messages so so much, so please don't read them if you're going to take them lightheartedly.  Today it's D&C 29:39.  Love to all!
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment