Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a good holiday :)  I enjoyed it this year with cousins, grandparents, etc and LOTS of warm yummy food, including:
2 turkeys (one smoked, one not)
Cranberry Sauce
Ham
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Oyster Stuffing (my Dad's creation...)
Sweet Potato Casserole (to die for!!)
Green Bean Casserole
Jello Marshmallow Stuff
Orange Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Berry Pie
Pecan Pie

Needless to say, I had a food baby afterward.  But I would venture to say that the 10ish orange rolls I ate were totally worth it :)  I hope you all had a chance to reflect on the many things we each have to be grateful for; we are so fortunate to have so much comfort and so much love in our lives. 
"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character." -Joseph B. Wirthlin
Keep Smiling! Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment