Friday, March 15, 2013

So I have been thinking about this for a while and have decided that I'm going to try everyday to write about something good/positive that happens to me or in my life...just at least one happy thing. That's not hard, right? Mine for today is that during a passing period at school, I saw a girl drop a couple of things in the hallway. She bent down and picked up one of them, and then the boy that was walking in front of me stopped and bent over and picked up the other one for her. He wasn't that he just did it begrudgingly because it was in his way, he really stopped and smiled at her. Going to public high school often decreases my faith in the youth of today, but this helped restore it. Unfortunately I was a coward and didn't tell the boy afterwards how I great I thought it was; I just kept walking behind him and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment