Sunday, June 12, 2011

Deep Sigh

The world is so beautiful, it's breathtaking sometimes.  It never ceases to amaze me.  Whether it's the sun shining through the leaves or the purest blue sky you think you've ever seen, it's all around us.  The sound of rain- ah I love it.  Or the rich, soft grass.  Words can't really capture the splendor of God's creation or the way it can completely fill my whole soul time and time again.  Happy or sad, whenever I just need a moment, I stroll out to our mailbox and back.  It's just across the street but it gives me enough time to see all that green and remember that some things are constant- everything will come again in it's season.  And it's not just my little corner of the world that's lovely- it's the whole thing!  And all in different ways!  Even in the saddest or dirtiest of places, you can always find a flower managing to push itself through the cracks of the sidewalk.
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment