Friday, September 2, 2011

Musical, Yard Sales, Football

Well, I made it in the musical! Yay! After some auditions and call backs that were not in my comfort zone, I did what I wanted to do.  The musical is White Christmas, and I'm a background singer/dancer something...I'm not totally sure.  My title is a regency room patron and a train passenger.  Gotta start somewhere!
This morning we left for Mississippi for the BYU-Ole Miss game (in case you are wondering at all, we are BYU fans, NOT Ole Miss fans).  We stopped in the middle of red-neck Alabama to ask someone where we could get gas (we really couldn't find a gas station anywhere...good thing Mom wasn't there to freak out that the gas light had been on for miles) and of course they were having a yard sale! Jeans for $1...dress for $1...bag/purse for $1...I have a new-found love of yard sales.  Sadly we passed 2 others today but Dad didn't stop. 
Tomorrow is big football day, and really all I have to say is that we have got to win!  I am going to try hard to understand a football game well for the first time ever :) Let's go Cougars!! 
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment