Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update!

Wow it's been a while!  Life's been pretty busy, with it's usual ups and downs.  Monday I auditioned for our school musical, something I've never done before but was determined to try!  It took an incredible amount of courage on my part, and I was grateful for Heavenly Father's help in many ways.  Then today I found out I got a call back.  Sounds awesome, right??  Not exactly...I was rather terrified at first.  But I'm really starting to feel better and maybe even a tad excited.  I mean if I got called back it must mean I did something right! :) Other than that is the usual: marching band (we have pretty much our best show ever!), friends, homework, mood swings.  Yesterday I made brownies with cookie dough on top....let's just say they were wonderful.  I'll give you the link if you want it.  Only one more school day before I get to go to the BYU-Ole Miss game down in Mississippi! Woo par-tay!!
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I hope that you get to be part of the school play. I am sure that you would be wonderful and it also sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring me a brownie tomorrow! :) Love you! Can't wait for callbacks!

    ReplyDelete