Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For Those Who Don't Know Me...

Or those who do :) I wanted to have some fun sharing things about myself...so here it goes!

One of my all-time favorite candies: Heath Bars
Favorite McDonald's Smoothie Flavor: Mango Pineapple
One of my ULTIMATE favorite things to do: go clothes shopping :)
Favorite book: How to be Totally Miserable by John Bytheway
Probably my favorite colors: purple and grey (but not usually together)
Favorite brother: Tanner! no...Neil! no...Grant! just kidding, depends on the day
VERY least favorite day of the week: Tuesday 
Favorite condiment: definitely fry sauce
Biggest pet peeve: addresses with 5 numbers
Favorite thing to always have around: Chapstick!!
Favorite style of house decor: contemporary
Favorite store bought cookies: OREOS (these probably also fall under the category of very most loved inanimate object in my life)
Favorite thing to blog about: Neil stories
Thing I'm the very best at: going to bed way too late every night
Biggest fear ever: pressurized cans (like the pop-open kind that biscuits come in)
Favorite salad dressing: lite Italian
Other things I LOVE: hide & seek, mushrooms, and New Orleans

This list might continue to grow, but that's all for now!
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment