Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blessings

We all have countless things to be thankful for.  You can try to argue that, but it isn't going to work.  Lots of blessings are easy to see: food, vacations, good friends.  Some take a little more work: family, school, work.  But some can be close to impossible to be thankful for, like problems.  But it's way easier to be grateful for a blessing than a problem...so turn your problems into blessings :)  Like just the other night, I was really struggling with something.  I was wondering how to best deal with this and how to think of it because my mind was all jumbled with worry.  But then i realized, I can just be grateful!  I know it might be hard to understand without specifics of the situation, but it worked.  Problems create the balance that we call opposition in all things, so that we can experience the happy and peaceful moments.  So put a smile on your face and realize all you have to be smiling about.
Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment