Monday, March 21, 2011

Daffodil Shoots and Crazy Coincidences

Happy Monday!
It's over 70 degrees outside, daffodil shoots are popping up everywhere, and Spring Break is next week.  HOW CAN YOU NOT BE LOVING LIFE??
So today I was kinda chillin and I was thinkin about someone and I was like, "Wow. they are the last person that would show up here and now. there's no way it would happen." and then I looked up and they had walked in the door.  yeah, that really happened. I was like, "really fate?"  these outlandish kind of coincidences always seem to happen to me.
Also today in biology class we were talking about the influenza epidemic of 1918 and my teacher asked if anyone knew how many total people died. "3 million?" "Actually, 30 million..." Psh, give or take 27 million people.  But really it was a huge deal in our nation's history that not many people know about or remember.  That's your history fact for the week!
That's all for now!
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment