Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Racquetball and Oreos

Racquetball: talk about a fun sport!  I mean, if you aren't playing against someone who wants to kill you (cough cough DAD :)  I could probably spend hours playing just by myself...well, maybe not hours...my attention span isn't quite that long.  But if I were greedy and grew up and had tons of money to spend on myself, I would put a racquetball court in my house.   I'd also put in a pool so I could swim laps everyday and get BUFF.  One more thing I'd put in my house: a lifetime supply of Oreos.  I swear those things have cocaine or something in them because THEY ARE SO TASTY...too bad they also have over 50 calories per cookie.  But you simply can't get another chocolate sandwich cookie that has that same Oreo splendor, so I say sometimes you just gotta go for it.
Today down here we also pretty much had a flippin hurricane, no lie.  It was raining cats and dogs outside, the wind was blowing like mad (enough to literally shake our penthouse condo), and there were BIG waves goin on.  I looked out the window and through all the rain I saw the palms trees blowing and bending and flailing all over like in some movie when a tropical storm's about to happen.  It was pretty exciting...I was ready for our window to shatter in at any moment.
It's way late!  Goodnight! -Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment