Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pretty much in love

I got up this morning after waking from an interesting dream, walked outside, and it was somewhat warm and completely sunny!! So I put my big, white Dolce & Gabbana shades and a smile on my face.
A few things I am in love with: sunrises, sunsets, and Ocracoke Island.  I swear that sunrises and sunsets were made just for me, and I can't believe that they happen every single day and most of the time we let them just roll on by.  We also spent the majority of our day today on a tiny little island in the Outer Banks that you can only access by ferry.  It's adorable.  I'm gonna like spend my honeymoon there or vacation there or live there later or something...
Also today while we were in the car I guess I was low on patience so I yelled at my little brother, "YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO ME!"  Then my older brother, Tanner, was like, "TGS!" I inquired as to what he meant and he was like, "We have a bad case of teenage girl syndrome." Alas, it's true.

1 comment:

  1. OhMyGoodness I love Ocracoke Island!!!!! We went there a few years ago and it's the most perfect beach I've ever been to! I'm so jealous of you right now.

    ReplyDelete