Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You like em or you hate em

Most things in the world you can feel neutral about, or just kinda like, but there are somethings that I think you like or you don't.  It's pretty cut and dry.  Two things that come to mind are cilantro and the color orange.  Either you enjoy the taste of cilantro or you hate it, and you are in love with orange or it makes you want to puke.  Personally, I like cilantro and don't like orange.  It's surprising that I can say that because I am about the most indecisive person that ever walked this earth.  Most things are not just black and white for me...those who know me well know that and get it all the time! 
Also, I'm super jealous of my friend who is currently in Spain...I've never been to Europe but it is one of my life goals.  The guy I marry will take me all kinds of cool places and will love to travel like I do!  That's all I got!
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment