Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daydreams, airports...call me crazy

I never really thought of myself as a daydreamer, and I don't think that those who know me well have either.  Maybe it's cause I'm not spacey and I'm pretty good at sticking to reality.  But I think secretly, I am quite so.  I am always fantasizing about something.  No one ever hears about any of them, not even my journal; not because they are too silly or embarrassing or whatever, because they are just kinda my subconscious going to work.  And now that I think about it, my daydreams sometimes have had correlation to my night-time dreams.  Kinda weird.  Maybe I should grow up to be a psychologist.
One thing I've been consciously thinking about lately is that, well, I love airports.  That's really it.  Airports are pretty much wonderful.  Maybe it has to do with the fact that when I was little they were associated with going on an exciting trip, but almost just as exciting as the trip itself was going to the airport.  The smell and the feel and the constant movement of everything, so much going on, I don't know how to describe it...I just feel like they are fun and cheerful places to be!  Thanks to my good friends who share this feeling.
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment