Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm just a Silly Goose

Boy, do I make myself laugh sometimes. By sometimes, I mean all the time.  Seriously.  That probably sounds really self centered, but it's true.  I don't know if everyone is like that, or I'm just special.  Like today when I was singing Hakuna Matata and snapping along during math class...or when I was in the basement and a text wouldn't send on my phone and I was like, "Don't tell me I don't get reception in the basement!" (Mind you, nobody else was down there.) Oh, I'm SUCH  a teenager sometimes.  Or when I word texts really clever and don't delete them from my outbox because I continue to make myself laugh for days, or the one that made me laugh at myself the most: when I decided to up and start a blog one Sunday night. Hahahaha.  I don't know if that means I take myself too seriously or not seriously enough.  Either way, it's fun :)
Oh and currently my 11 year old brother is standing next to me rapping about boondoggle key chains. Oh my gosh, i love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment