Friday, March 25, 2011

What's shakin, bacon?

So I use this phrase when I'm in a silly mood, just to address people casually.  It's way catchy, only problem is that most people don't know how to respond cause they don't have something catchy to say back.  This is a problem I've dealt with for a long time.  Most people go with, "not much" or "im good" but lately we've come up with a few great retorts. The first one:
     "What's shakin, bacon?"  "Nothing much, sausage!"
                                            "What's tickin, chicken?"
And my favorite, courtesy of my friend Sammy:
     "What's shakin, bacon?"  "Well what's cookin, good-lookin??"

I also have another funny from my little brother, Neil.  He and my other little brother Grant were high today- like unbelievably high on life.  Grant was spitting in Neil's nose and Neil was sitting on Grant on the bathroom rug.  It was crazy.  And I was freaking out about Neil stealing all my stuff and giving them ghetto names and such, and out of the blue, Neil was like, "Grant, your weak spot is girls, just like King David."  They also nicknamed me Constipated.  Thanks a million guys.  Oh and at the moment Grant is inquiring as to how roses can have hips.  I can't wait to spend 30 hours in the car with them this upcoming week.
-Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment